Thursday, July 31, 2008

WORD FROM NOAH voice message

Wanted me to know things are going well, and he knew I wanted to talk with Teddy Charles before he[N] calls Teddy in NY like to remind him who Noah is, as if I need to do that as TC has a bunch of stuff we've recorded on CD... I want Noah to get in touch with Teddy, and work some gigs with him... Teddy's an ICON on the Jazz scene, and he could use a bassist of Noah's abilities, and Teddy can open doors there, as he's a great friend of mine from my NY days.

Really happy to hear NOAH'S voice... what can I say?

Teddy plays a great set of old Deagan Vibes, and was the creator of Avant Garde Jazz, along with Charlie Mingus. Like I play only Steinways when given a choice...Hugs and goodnight...
Suezenne Fordham
Suezenne Fordham Chamber JazzLA

No comments: